PLEASE NOTE that in view of the current COVID-19 situation and in the light of Phase 1 of the lifting of the Circuit Breaker measures:
- Our office hours will continue to remain the same, that is to say, 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
- However, our partners and staff will be working remotely from home.
- If you have the email address and/or mobile number of the lawyer that you would like to speak with, please contact him/her using that email address and/or number.
- Alternatively, you can send a message to 8533-6271, stating: the name of the person you wish to speak with; your name and the purpose of contacting us.
- We will continue to serve you as best as we can and meetings will be conducted via the phone and/or via apps such as Zoom, FaceTime, Whatsapp video or Skype.
- Face to face meetings at our office will be held strictly by prior appointment and only if absolutely necessary and if the matter cannot be dealt with over the phone or via any of the platforms mentioned above and if safe distancing measures can be observed and complied with.
- We do apologise for the inconvenience. These measures have been implemented for your safety as well as ours. Thank you.