Singapore Family Lawyer

Call us for assistance in the following matters:

  • Adoptions
  • Applications for the appointment of a guardian for a child/children
  • Formulation of Wills, Family Trusts and Settlements
  • Power of Attorney for the sale of property or in respect of any matter in your absence
  • Deed Polls – required if you desire to change your name
  • Applications for the Grant of Letters of Administration, where the deceased passed on without having made a Will or Grant of Probate, where a Will exists
  • All and any matters relating to the family nucleus