CALL: 6532 9980
FIRST 30 MINUTES
Discuss your case with us at no charge. At Crossbows, we want to help you get moving in the right direction so talk to us. Tell us what’s troubling you, in complete confidence and we will suggest options for you to consider going forward. You are under no obligation at all to appoint us. The first 30 minutes consultation is at no charge and based on our experience, this is usually more than sufficient time to understand your problems and suggest options.
So give us a call at 6532 9980
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
LLB (Hons), London
Barrister-at-Law (Middle Temple)
Commissioner for Oaths
Email : email@example.com
Daisy was admitted to the rolls of Advocates and Solicitors in Singapore in 1995. She is also a Commissioner for Oaths.
Daisy is the consummate lawyer and most importantly, a perfectionist at heart who will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that her clients’ best interests are preserved. She is also eminently patient with her clients which has endeared her to divorce clients who are never left alone to navigate the treacherous and heart breaking terrain of divorce litigation.
Her professional experience includes:
- Corporate work – which includes advising and assisting clients in the preparation and application for permanent residence, employment passes, social visit passes, dependant passes, student passes and work permits including appeals.
- She also liaises with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) in respect of application for work permits for foreign workers including appeals to MOM as well as advising and assisting clients in the preparation of their business plans and collating of relevant documents to facilitate clients’ application for Singapore Permanent Status pursuant to the Economic Development Board’s deposit scheme for permanent residence including appeals, building contracts (ie advising, vetting, reviewing and drafting of contracts, sub-contracts), computer contracts, advising, drafting, reviewing and vetting of employment contracts, incorporation of all types of companies including foreign branch, companies subject to Controller of Residential Property Act etc, registration of businesses, foreign branch and societies, registration of trade marks, joint venture agreements, franchise agreements, tenancy/licence agreements including advising clients in respect of termination of tenancies/licence agreements, partnership agreements including advising clients in respect of addition/deletion of partners and dissolution of partnerships, distributorship and sub-distributorship agreements, sale and purchase of companies/company assets, sale and purchase of shares in companies.
- Conveyancing – sale and purchase of completed and uncompleted properties, corporate financing, drafting financial/loan agreements, construction loans, boat financing/mortgage, en-bloc sale, debentures, sale and purchase of commercial property, severance of property ownership, refinancing, redemption and advising institutional clients.
- Matrimonial work – divorce and ancillary issues on assets, maintenance and custody of children and drafting of separation deeds for spouses.
- Probate and Administration – drafting of all types of wills and trust deeds, non-contentious probate work, ie, acting for clients in the Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration.
- General Solicitors work – deed poll and power of attorney and various types of agreements.
- Corporate secretarial work – maintaining a portfolio of corporate secretarial clients and ensuring corporate compliance and statutory filing with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, maintaining Holding companies and their subsidiaries including directors’ shareholdings and their interest, attendance at board meetings and shareholders’ meetings and drafting of minutes, drafting of directors and shareholders’ resolutions, advising directors in respect of their duties, responsibilities and liabilities in accordance with the Companies Act, Cap 50, vetting, review and drafting of contracts pertaining to company and general corporate matters, advising clients in respect of application for striking off action under the Companies Act and voluntary winding up.
Daisy gives back to society by conducting free legal clinics at the Dover Park Hospice.
Get in touch with Daisy at : firstname.lastname@example.org
With transnational marriages on the rise and more expatriates living in Singapore, it is, unfortunately, inevitable that we will see and we are in fact seeing, more and more divorces involving expatriates. What is one to do when confronted with such...read more